Search this blog


Home About Contact
2008-03-14

Jike penyakit itu adalah kifarah...  

I got a painful lump in my nasopharynx (see pic to decode it) and a merciless sore throat, combined with everlasting headache and subfebrile temperature which felt like it hadnt yet stop soaring up.

Yes. in a short word, I got the flu.

And no, flu is not a simple disease that can be easily overlooked. Call me hypochondriac, but more people is getting serious complications from flu, and even death, thanks to all the members of ignorant public community out there who prescribe antibiotics for this virally-caused disease

Especially in the landlocked land of Volgograd, where natural vitamin source (ie fresh fruits, greens, and citrus) is rarely available, or at least only the rich can afford it, we the medium-class community members are more prone to be contracted by this disease. Yes, there's the supplemental vitamin I know, but I vaguely doubt that those multivitamin tablets is superior to what mother nature had offered us.

anyway, enough bashing around...I am now bed-ridden ( yup, just like when I am healthy), and can persuade myself away from this bed to answer the call of nature (ie pee pee). I drank too much fluid and soup and broth and what-not to overcome my sore throat, and so, more fluid need to be excreted out. You poor little kidney... :~(

and uh, yes, there's the music..that keep me from fiddling my mind too much. Current "sick playlist" include Feist, JUNO OST, and Great Lake Swimmers.

on a totally different subject :
I miss your coffee :(

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories