Search this blog


Home About Contact
2008-10-04

A proper raya message  


Get Hari Raya Graphics Here

Dear Friends & Family (if u are reading this..I guess they dont even know I have a blog)


Anyway, its my last Hari Raya in the "land of the cursed soul"..and perhaps would be the last time I make a Hari Raya message in a blog in a hope that somehow my friends would stumble upon it...since the cost of sending a personal SMS to each of my friends is a little bit over my student budget stretching his wallet to make it last till the end of the month..


So, to those all folks out there, whom I might (or might not) have hurt you in any way, verbally, physically (though this is very unlikely) or simply by totally being a stranger with u all, I wish for your sincere forgiveness.

And to those who had asking for the same thing from me, rest sure that apology accepted :)

I wish I would still be around to celebrate another Hari Raya

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ A proper raya message