Search this blog


Home About Contact
2008-11-20

I miss...  




Its uncommon of me to post up something,say,'familial'...i guess the chronic distancing had really took some effect and shape my view and values of families, etc. For the past 5 years, i'd call home at-most once a month. Im x being an ungrateful son :). Quite the contrary, since i've left home as early as 13 yrs old,my parents had already got used to the idea that i simply 'wasnt at home'. So,if i call home more frequent than that,they prone to think something bad is happening. Except today, when i gave 'em a call,n i hear everyone's voices, did i aware, how much i miss 'em ...from left:dad,mom,neera (youngest),waeda...not in pic: my great elder bro

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories