Search this blog


Home About Contact
2008-11-03

Watch-out!!  




I rarely got more than 1 watch at the same time. My brain is wired to let loose any extra baggage that i have (ie, i tend to lose one of them when I have 2 watches). The only extra luggage it wont shed is the one around my waist. Ok,enough ranting. On my latest window-shopping trip last saturday, while i walk alone around the mall (yes, im that lonely) i stumbled into this gem. Its a GUESS watch that i have longing since i saw it adverts on pamphlet last semester!! Ok.must.not.got.greedy. Im now wearing a fossil watch,a gift from friends for my 21st birthday,n after 4 years,i couldnt part with it. But this,this GUESS watch,albeit pricey, could take my breath away. What do you all think?should i?

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Watch-out!!