Search this blog


Home About Contact
2009-01-03

A note for New Year  

I know its lame when you post something about New Year, when the calendar is showing "3rd January"

but anyway..its my space..so I'm going to rant anyway...

(actually I was down with flu since 1st jan, but I guess a statement with "
full-of-yourself" attitude wont hurt :)

Anyway....

How do you guys like my new template????its neat, isnt it??? hahaha
as if there's a lot of people reading this crap anyway..

2008 had been.....to compose it into one word :
AWESOME

I first started this blog on January 2008, as its kinda resolution for me to make up a new blog / to totally change the template and look...to give it a fresh feeling if you know what i mean..

Now reading back all the post, I can really say that 2008 had been a good year.

There's a black spot here and there...but we're human and powerless in the face of fate. So what happened, just happened I guess.

Now..of 2009...

2009 had not started very well though, with me fell in sick, and missed my countdown shouting due to a very severe sore throat.

And it was very cold on the NY eve, so less people were celebrating outside, and I missed the big fireworks I've seen 3 years ago. Maybe its the economic recession too, so the mayor decide to spend more on the alcoholic beverage rather than fireworks???

The economic fall will soon hit Malaysia. I guess most Malaysian dont really feel the pinch now, as usually it will hit us 6 month later. That would be terrible, because that would be approximately the time I start working. Perhaps our salaries will be cut down to half then???? But I cant complaint. I guess anyhow, we are in much better position than those really struggling to put their head above the water.

Which bring me to the issue of Violence in Gaza. It started coinciding with both Maal Hijrah (the new year of Islamic Calendar) and the Georgerian New year as well. It saddened me to see it happenings, but Gaza was, and is always a complex issue. Had Hamas and Fatah could put their differences aside, this latest violence might be avoidable. But who knows? I am no expert in international politics, thus I pray for the safety and for the violence to end soon.

Now on the bright notes, 2009 is...

1. The year when I will at last finish my med-school...YEAAAHAAAA!!!

2. The year which I will start to work and have my own 1st salary (aiseh, kene blanje adik sbb dah janji dulu). Will be the year when my life compose of 3 cycle (work-eat-sleep)

3. The year where I am gonna leave Volgograd for good (mix feeling) and thus, no more Euro trip :(( ...isk...isk...Im gonna miss travelling

And resolutions for this year are:-

1. Get out of med-school
2. Go exercise
3. Recite more
4. Read more
5. Think more
6. Play more
7. Live more
8. Less time in front of laptop
9. Love more
10. Remind to self that no (9) is a total crap when its not happening.

happy new year to all!!!







What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ A note for New Year