Search this blog


Home About Contact
2009-03-14

Notes to self : GosExam in few months onward..  

I am peeing in my pants whenever I thought about this (not literally)

A junior of mine made this very unchallenged statement :
" bukan dah berpuluh2 exam ke ko lepas...takkan cuak lagi kot..SPM, PMR, etc etc"

Seriously.

Which actually do have some truth in it.
A lot of people (here mostly) had been kinda "priviknut" / adapted to Russian Exam System, where it provide little or no justice in accordance to level or hardship they put the students through.

I am actually more afraid of what happen AFTERWARDS the exam.

When I had my exam during 3rd year, I know if I screw it up, there's always the 4th year exam to fix myself.

But this, (and hear this my dear junior), is kinda last chance that u can screw up. Because afterwards, if u really did screw up, u gonna leave your Alma-Mater with "Screwed up" printed on your forehead to be seen.

And while those labels are indistinguishable in Malaysia where I will soon start my HO years, it does not put me in a comfort. Because then, our forehead is a new-clean-slate to be printed with new labels from our future MO.

I wonder what label they will put on mine?

p/s : will start Int Medicine tomorrow, feeling less enthusiased to open up Russian textbook due to recent revealing...

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Notes to self : GosExam in few months onward..