Search this blog


Home About Contact
2008-03-25

I wish I could tuck it inside....  


That's my new drawer. I purchased it earlier on Saturday but they only managed to send it today.

It seems familiar. I swear I've seen it somewhere (maybe because its a standard design anyway).

Anyway...the post isnt that much about the drawer..

Its about something else that can be associated with it. I hate to recall the memory, but I know it will haunted me as long as this drawer stay here. But, to dump it seems pretty excessive (though it did crossed my mind)

Why does it have to happen at that particular time? Moreover, why does it have to happen at all??

I wish, like other things that I managed to tuck neatly into these drawers, I would manage to tuck in this unfortunate even too..

p/s : I wish I could brag a little (for the sake of justifying my own shopaholicness) about this new semi-luxury item of mine, but it just seems to0 depressing

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ I wish I could tuck it inside....