Search this blog


Home About Contact
2008-04-24

60% depressive and 15% narcissistic  

Tomorrow, another cycle start. And this time, its hardcore till the exam.
All Internal Medicine, Trauma, and Infection are exams subject for this semester (read : you have to dig in deep so that u can survive this semester)

and just finishing Med Psycho today didnt make it any easier..I just found out that I am
60 % depressive
15 % narcissistic
and the rest is.......lovable..

i dont even know how that is possible

i dont think this clip have anything to do with it, but I just stumble upon it while YOuTubing

its funny i know.. :)



i feel like throwing up now.it must be the amoxicillin Ive been consuming.Tomorrow will have another apointment with ENTist, and I dont think my hidung will kene tebuk anytime soon.

I wish you were here..

tata

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ 60% depressive and 15% narcissistic