Search this blog


Home About Contact
2008-04-12

all flarred up  

i wish i could post more..there's a lot of thing happening around, and since everyone here thought its rather insignificant to hear me blabbering about it, I really2 need to express it all here, in this blog..where I can talk, n where I dont care if anybody even listening

anyway, I couldnt really..I'm not in a state of good health since the beginning of spring (perhaps its the dust??) or more specifically since the OBGYN cycle started (yes, it must be the excessive unnecessary exposure to Vjay-jay)

fever is undulant..sometimes I feel fine, but by evening it got so hectic I felt like fainting..then Ill take a shower n it will cool down a bit but not for long. I thought interferon will kick it out, but I ended up having fluid coming both from nostrils, and now voila!! from the a** as well (yes my dear, its diarrhea)

I felt dehydrated most of the days, and the continous consumption of fluid didnt help much as it aggravates my urgency to the men's (or women's when I was in OBGYN dept, what the hell..nobody cares here)

and here I am, after typing just for 10 minutes, my eyes started to spin..

so I really better get off now'

wish u all out there the best health, and yes.do thank God for that...

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ all flarred up