Search this blog


Home About Contact
2008-05-27

Infectious Chicken Pie for the Alpha Women  


u dont get to blame me for the lacking of post this past few weeks..

I (or we - the male gender), was being brutally abused by our alpha-women infectious disease lecturer, Ms Felixovna...

yes..like Felix the cat..only she is a lot more menace..and yes, she got that cat eyes, and paws, and she scratches, and bites..

the thing is...she is sooooooooo inclined to believe that all women is soooo much better than guys, (that she somehow believed its ok for the girls to arrived 10 minutes late, but continuously abusing guys who arrived 20 sec late!!) ..hey talk about feminism here...

I am not saying that guys are much better, or vice versa...that is a 100 year old debates...but if u happen to read this Ms Felixovna, I would really like to tell you that, having a thing dangling between your leg doesnt make you any less smarter than those having a cleavage..
(I am trying to be politically-correct here, so pardon the metaphors)

I can keep on bitchin' for another 10 minutes here about her...but the thing is..today is the last day I met her, and I actually managed to evade myself from engaging into any conversation with her this whole 2 weeks (huurraaaayyy!!!!)...you might say I wont learn anything doing that, but hey, she didnt get to make me feel like a lowlife either..

and to celebrate my triumphs over the evils feminist, I bake my first experimental Chicken Pie, and share it with females compatriots (sorry, feminism nightmare still lingering here...thus the communism synonym for "friends")

p/s : that title of this post doesnt make any sense at all...

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories