Search this blog


Home About Contact
2008-05-29

Nails & Drills (part 1)  



"Yup...thats a standard-industrial strength drill, and he's drilling into a leg"

Its not quiet. The OP is noisy. The surgeons are young, energetic, and make fun of patients foot soon to be amputated (well, one of them at least). And they kinda manage to flirt with the nurses in between that..

Welcome to the Traumatology and Orthopedic Cycle

My tutor is "huge pupil" ~ as what we decide to call him..since he has this HUUUGE PUPILS & A PAIR OF VERY BLUE EYES TO DIE FOR that will heal any trauma once he look at it (I kid u not). And thank God he is not a jackass like most of other surgeons in other dept.

Except that he gave me an official nickname - Kartoshka - yes...it means POTATO
..it started when I mistranslated the word "board" in Russia (that suppose to sound Karobka / Karobochka) to Potato (Kartoshka)...and my...he laughed so loud that the vein in his neck dilated. And thus, the official nickname...

I think Im gonna enjoy this cycle, as one of my dream is to amputate as many Mat Rempit as I can back in Malaysia who dumbly endangered their lives and the lives of others..

thats not very ethical, but if you are a Mat Rempit, it just doesnt suit u to talk about ethics

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Nails & Drills (part 1)