Search this blog


Home About Contact
2009-02-17

UK Escapade - London again!!  

After Manchester and NCL, we head back to London for the "piece du resistance" of our trip. The Arsenal - West Ham derby game.

Except its tie at the end. So its kinda disappointing with Zack's grim face, and me on the other hand couldnt wait for the game to finish as Im freezing my ass off (literally!)

Hate to admit but I found my new idols at the end of the game, who is Samir Nasri. I did foolishly bought the new away jersey and printed his name at the back, foolishly since I thought the jersey doesnt look good on me (or any other jersey for that matter)






























but everything is ok soon after I went with Yah and Khalid to watch "WICKED" - the most amazing musical of the year!! (not to mention, my 1st ever musical that I attend - I used to attend some in Volgo, but I couldnt make the head and end of it when they sing in Russian). I officially fall in love with London's arts and theatre settings, that on my last day in London, I decided to skip the bed and went to watch Billy Elliot - another musical in less than a week apart. Its kinda pricey for student like us, but hey, I wont mind escaping some meals just to watch the Green Wicked Withc tossing her hair!!!



















Then there's the typical London landmark. Big Ben, Tower bridge, bla bla...bo..ring...haha..at least its kinda boring when u have to struggle agaisnt cold winter breeze slapping right on your face. I couldnt imagine that I skipped all London's magnificent museum. Blame that to Zack since Im afraid it gonna bore him I dont even mind to ask.







!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories