Search this blog


Home About Contact
2009-02-14

UK Escapade - Manchester  






Zack and I couldnt take the bus anymore (Megabus can be stinky), so we ditched our bus ride and ended up buying a new train ticket. We rather waste that 4 pounds than having to sit next to a in-couch WC. And anyway, Yah told us there will be sheeps..lots of sheeps along the railtrack..so yeah, minus WC and pluses sheeps, Im all for the train journey.

Manchester is...really...manchester. Not London, no romanticisim, classicism, neo-bla bla architecture. Its red bricks, functional, and within the shadow of the great manchester university, where Zacks friends are currently studying, and whom lovingly spared us their lovely home for us to ditch in. (did I really put all that facts in a sentence?)

In fact, we're not even planning for Manchester. So really, its just to spend good time with ol' friends (well, at least zack's, got no one I really know there), visiting the Old (literally) Trafford (Atak ngan Theenesh jgn mara please..hehe), and shops in Trafford Centre (hurraaaahh!!) which I found awfully beautiful to be just a shopping centre. I'd get married in place like that (statement NID utk ari ni).

They got the "box" in Manchester!! The X-box!! (not xxx u kinky little fella!!). I'm hardly a gamer, but I cant say I'm not impressed.

Talking about impression, there's a friend of Sdar/Jenglot/Naboo whom I met, and he made a big impression on me. I love the last night we were there, where we got everything out from his wardrobe and he insisted of trying his new cardigan with all the shirts he have. I'm sorry he had to return that cardigan, I found it lovely.

Will head back to London soon, for the Derby game..

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ UK Escapade - Manchester