Search this blog


Home About Contact
2008-01-01

My 1st official post : welcoming '08  


I should have put up this post like hours earlier, but then again due to incomprehensible obstacles, I've just managed to post this now.

Starting onJanuary 1st, 08 , I officially will rant here, about all those things irrelevant to your life, and my life...

So let us start about how great the New Year Bash I had with my circle of friends last night. It was like totally awesome!! Unlike most of the party, this time we really snug in to the activities rather than worry too much about the food. The food is yet, great!! I hadn't had rice for like months, and to be blessed with Nasi Minyak, Ayam Masak Merah, Daging Kicap n Acar last night, I dont even feel guilty to have a 3rd round :)


WE then spent the night playing games, with the side apperitiff of apple pie, fish crackers, and vanilla float while waiting for the clock to struck 12. When it did, I couldnt believe we just pop out the party poppers and sang Negaraku for the lack of other better songs to be thought about then.


It was 2 am and we all gather around with neck deep beneath the comforters and hot cocoa and scented candles all around. Dim light and slow indie songs played at the back while we ranted about everything and everyone, and remind us the good and bad that happened along 2007, and what we are wishing for the years to come. It got to deep though, but I had my oath paneled to the ground that we wont discuss it in the open :)

more pictures to be posted soon.
___________________

ok, party description over, now about New Year manifesto ;
I thought I'm going to make a vlog out of it, but since we cant login to YouTube (I dont know why), I guess you all have to wait for some time, that is...if you want to know what is it, which I guess is a little off-chance since I myself usually dont give a damn, so why should everybody else does, aight???

ok, I really should stop right now...this post doesnt sound that official anymore..

p/s : Have I told u all I love u guys??? that'll be my caption this year : spread love :)

xoxo

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories