Search this blog


Home About Contact
2008-01-01

My Blog Header  

On the verge of creating the blog "with my personality" , I set up a new blog header that I myself designed it..

I was sooooo past my photoshop age, and yes, what skill I have acquired those past years, seems a little blurry for me this time. Frankly speaking, I thought I could do better, but I just couldnt :)


anyway, if you could see a little closely to the header, u could really tell that it is very me-ish . The railroad is actually the one that is behind my hostel, from which I cross everyday to get to the other side of the road where I'll stand in the freezing winter waiting for the public transport. On the left, there's the picture of a chest X-ray , the magical image that still mesmerize me how cool God made our inner structure to be the same to all mankind, regardless of our outer appearance, and lastly, on the right is the typical Stethoscope and medcharts, the universal symbol of full-of-suffering medskewl life :)

If you like it, just give me a buzz, so I can stop considering whether I should put up a new blog header

xoxo

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ My Blog Header