Search this blog


Home About Contact
2008-01-28

a post from nowhere..on my 23rd year of life  


I'm not sure whether it is the sweet scent of moist air, or perhaps its the sound of buzzing street downstairs, but indeed something had woken me up from those long sleep that I had long deprived of...

This early morning, with sunlight lit beneath the metal blinder above my head, this cocoon of mine looks as soothing as a baby crib, that for a milisecond I consider just to sit still and breath. I looked around, and before I knew it, I almost smile to myself.

Shall people ask me , in which point of earth I am right now, I would indeed answer : I'm not sure whether its heaven or earth :) Had there been angel around, I would have mistaken myself to be involved in some accident, and by His grace, was revived in the garden of eden.

Here is the place where I cant comprehend people, and they dont even have any idea who am I. But we smile, and we be polite to each other. Its a place where judgmental is the last in social list, and where people acknowledge u with respect that one deserve.

This is a place where the moon still not ashame to shine. I am sitting in front of the window looking beyond the roof tops and cathedral spire, and on top of it, the moon lit fell gracefully into the room, shining onto me and my beloved little friend I am typing on now :) Far north a group of bird fly past thru hill, flying aimlessly, but with ties knitted together so close you would thought that there are from the same body. In midday rain cames dropping, bringing with it the magical mist that filled this enchanted land. Water in the lake rippling, as if dancing along the soft whispering of southern breeze.


Dusk creeping slowly, like a baby awake from a sleep. Sitting on a bench sipping tea, I wonder how could I have missed every little beautiful things He had made and bestowed upon us. The sunlight dim slowly, disappearing beneath the horizon, and I sat there, consumed by darkness, and the chanting songs of insects carried me into another day in my own little garden of eden.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ a post from nowhere..on my 23rd year of life