Search this blog


Home About Contact
2008-02-27

Le Ipod Nano :P  

Its difficult to retract this thing out from its hiding place..

..but officially last Sunday, I managed to get my hand into the secret hiding place, and have enough faith and courage to reveal it to the outer world.

You see, eventhough I admit that I am one of those "boros" person, but I do have some borders out of it. For e.g., I do believe that this Ipod is kinda excessive, even for me (and dat is why, yours truly, I hid it for sometime, till I can rationalize myself)

I mean, I got phones that can work just like this Ipod, but I cant resist the temptation of it. That green shiny surface, lurking underneath it the hip-modern lifestyle full of hedonistic features. ( i dont even know what thats mean)

so, why do I have it in my arms now, though it seems like I dont really want it?
well, at the first place, maybe it WASNT FOR ME AT ALL..

but that's way past history...


now to the present facts:-

1. This is a 3g Ipod Nano (yes, with video)
2. it is slimmer than my previous 1g Ipod Nano, indicating that the probability I will crack it down is increased by a mere 50%
3. It's green. Or maybe turquoise. I;m not sure. Anyway, its not me the one who pick up the colour. But I love the colour you pick up!!! It couldnt be any better!!!
4. it doesnt came with included case (unlike the packaging in 1g), so I was left with a bare Ipod, and guess what? yes...no screen protector, means I'll scratch it sooner or later ( I ought to ask you to put one for me, like you did with the phone :)
5. I dont really plan to put songs into it. More movies n podcasts I guess.
6. The 1st movie I sync into : Paris Je T'aime (Paris, I love u)
7. The 1st time I watch this movie : during a boring-psychiatry and oncology lecture (yes, two!!)
8. 1st podcast : BBC documentaries : Kremlin n the world (give me more reason to wanna get off from here ASAP)
9. I havent use the provided ear piece yet. Instead I plugged in my old, decaying earphone from my previous Ipod
10. Since I have so much love, and it seems impossible to channel it anywhere else, so I will LOVE THIS IPOD (for the meantime )

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Le Ipod Nano :P